My NightUnfortunately I'm not a very cool person and this is what I did on this lovely Friday night. As most of you know I work from home. I've been lucky enough to work from home for just over a year now and even though I don't love my job, like I wish I did, I know that I am VERY blessed to have this opportunity.
I have my own little corner in the kitchen that keeps me tucked away but in the action at the same time. That way I can keep an eye on Riann or help make dinner if needed. Some nights are hard but other nights are pretty laid back. Thankfully tonight wasn't too difficult.
2 comments:
I didn't know you worked from home! What company?
I'm still at Artco doing customer service. When Paul went back to school I tried to quit but they still needed people to help and couldn't hire more so they asked me to try a new program they were starting. There are 2 or 3 of us that work from home.
Post a Comment