Right about the time Riann turned one I filtered through her photos and found a photo from each month to celebrate her first year. I wanted to do the same thing with Colby because it's so fun to look back and see how she had "changed" over the time we had spent with her. As I look at Colby's pictures he seems to have changed so much over the year and he really is so different than the day we brought him home. He has grown up so much and it's been so fun to watch him do it all. It is funny because as I would about it week by week or month by month I'd wonder how much he was picking up or what kind of things I could do to help him learn and there were times when I wondered if I was doing enough but then one day it would seem like he'd just understand and it was such a good feeling to watch him develop.
Colby's birthday was on November 1st. When he turned a year old it really didn't seem like he had been with us that long. He has been such a joy to have in our home and we have learned so many lessons from his sweet demeanor and have been so blessed by his patience. We are so grateful that his health is continuing to improve and that he is continuing to grow stronger.
We love this little guy SO much. He really is a angel sent to bless our home and we can't wait for the many birthdays we'll get to celebrate with him over his life time. Love you baby!!!!
November 2010

December 2010

January 2011

February 2011

March 2011

April 2011

May 2011

June 2011

July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

October 2011

November 2011

Happy Birthday little man!!! We love you SOOO much!!!
1 comment:
Its crazy how his looks have changed! When he was younger he looked exactly like Paul but he seems to be getting more and more of your looks! Either way, he is adorable and Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment