Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jesse and Meagan Zornes - 12.17.2011

This last weekend my brother Jesse was married to his sweet fiance Meagan Modrell in the Los Angeles Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and we were so happy to attend. It was a long dive and a short stay but we all had a great time. We are so excited to have Meagan in the family. She is a great companion to Jesse and we are so glad to see them both so happy.

Congrats guys!!! We love you both.

Waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple. I think Colby had the best time out of all of us. He was super excited for everyone. He clapped for almost an hour and was generally happy to just be there. I love that kid!!!

They're out!!! It was really fun because they had an actual temple worker come out and announce their "arrival". This is also the bridal party, minus Riann. She was busy having a break down.

The parents and Jesse's grandparents, our grandpa Jones was able to seal them.
I don't know why I didn't get an individual picture of Meagan's parents. I think they're picture was right in the middle of Riann's break down and I didn't make it down to where we were taking pictures in time.

Playing and partying the reception. It was an amazing set up. Riann had such a great time with Meagan's nieces, the other flower girls. She loved that they had matching "black princess dresses and matching necklaces". They were so wonderful to her and let her tag along the whole time they played together. Riann still talks about her "new friends". I'm so glad she had a great time.

Some of the decor and the food. It was all so wonderful!!! I think Paul's favorite part was the chocolate fountain. He went back a few times for seconds and his motto by the end of the night was "if it couldn't be dipped or drizzled in chocolate than it wasn't worth eating." Its a good thing they has so much to dip in the fountain!!!

On our way home Paul came up with this wonderful count down. It perfectly describes our wedding adventure. We had a great time and love these guys so much!!!

5 States,
4 passengers,
3 nights,
2 thousand miles,
all for
1 GREAT wedding!

No comments: