Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SEMA - Las Vegas 2011

This year Paul got to attend SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) in Las Vegas. I'm a little jealous that Paul got to go without me but it was such a great experience and he got to go do so many fun things while he was there. I might have to have him add more to this post so that you can get a better idea of what a trip to SEMA is actually like but for now I'll just have to post pictures. He truly was a kid in a candy store while he was there. It was fun when he came home and showed us all of his freebee's and the kids loved all of the "toys" he brought home. I forced him to take a camera with him so I could see EVERYTHING. I know he wasn't happy about it but I'm so glad he did. It was so fun to see all of the stuff he was interested in and he said that he wished he could have gotten more or even been in some of the pictures.

These were only a few of the "jewels" Paul got to see while at the SEMA show. Most of them are my favorite pictures but there were SO many too choose from it was hard to choose a select few. I could have gotten out of control trying to show them all. You know me!!

The biggest reason I was jealous that Paul got to go to SEMA is because I knew he would some how find a reason to meet this guy, Chip Foose. He is a car designer and one of the most talented people in the business. I've always been a fan of his but before Paul left he started getting caught up on the show "Over Haulin" from TLC. It was a show I used to watch in high school but it's on Netflix now and we've been watching it non-stop for the last few months. Paul finally got to schedule in a chunk of time to wait in line to see him on one of his last few days in town and was able to get him to sign a shirt and a hat right there in person for him. It would have been fun to have been there to meet him and watch him draw one of his amazing drawings in person. I'm so glad Paul had a great time and that he was able to go. He's really working hard with work and school it was great that he got to take a little time for himself to participate in this with other "kids" from school.

No comments: