Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Excited, scared and super anxious!!

I just ordered by first book from Shutterfly and I'm SOOOO nervous. They gave me a link to the book and I thought I would try to link it here so others can see. This is our 2013 book, it was supposed to be a Christmas present but I under estimated how long it would take me to complete it. I hope they all still like it, even though it's so late. I hope the book turns out. I've loved so many that I've seen from other people and have wanted to do one of my own for a long time. I'm just too picky and have been really concerned it wouldn't turn out. If I like it I hope I'll get motivated and get my blog books set up!! I really want to get those printed soon. EEK!!! I'm excited!!

If you can view the link, let me know what you think!!

Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly offers exclusive layouts and designs so you can make your book just the way you want.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I know this is kind of random that I'm looking at your blog, but I wanted to tell you that your book is really good! I like it a lot. I know what you mean about it taking longer than expected, too. I am still working on my 2013 book... Haha. Oh well.

Anyway, very cute family and great book!