Well we ordered a new keyboard for our laptop and it worked for about a month and then we lost access to a bunch of keys and it's not working now. I've now downloaded the app on my phone and hope I can write from here and then add pictures from the computer. It's a lot of steps but hopefully that'll work better than not updating at all. We'll see how it goes. Just hope that doing it this way doesn't equal a ton of typos/autocorrects along the way.
PS. I got my books and they turned out great!! Our last one is going to be given out tomorrow and I can't wait to see my dad's reaction. Now I just need to start prepping for next years book and get the early years of our blog switched over!!! Gotta get working!!
1 comment:
Good luck! I hear good things about the app.
Post a Comment