These pictures are from her first class and we'll be taking more as she keeps going. I think there was initially talk about doing a recital but I don't know what will happen when we get to the end of the class. At the end of every session the kids get to "dance it out" and they have a great time running around and practicing their new moves together. Colby even enjoys going and does a little dancing on the side with me. It's really fun watching them grow and experience new things. I hope we'll be lucky to try more stuff like this all throughout their childhoods.
Friday, April 6, 2012
Riann's Dance Class
We have a good friend that decided she wanted to teach her kids some basic dance and asked if we, and a few mom's in the area, wanted to start attending a class that she was going to teach. Riann has been very interested in dance recently and I've been thinking about getting her into a class but didn't know if she was old enough to start and we don't quite have the finances for it right now, so we were very excited with the offer. Every Wednesday we head into town, to one of the Stake Centers in Rexburg, and meet with a few other families for some basic dance instructions. We've been going for 2 or 3 weeks now and Riann really seems to enjoy it. She always comes home and tells me about the new things she's learned. I think this class is a perfect option for getting her excited about the idea and hopefully once we're done here she'll be ready to try out doing another class. I've been surprised that she does so well listening and taking instruction and it's great to see her try new things.
These pictures are from her first class and we'll be taking more as she keeps going. I think there was initially talk about doing a recital but I don't know what will happen when we get to the end of the class. At the end of every session the kids get to "dance it out" and they have a great time running around and practicing their new moves together. Colby even enjoys going and does a little dancing on the side with me. It's really fun watching them grow and experience new things. I hope we'll be lucky to try more stuff like this all throughout their childhoods.
These pictures are from her first class and we'll be taking more as she keeps going. I think there was initially talk about doing a recital but I don't know what will happen when we get to the end of the class. At the end of every session the kids get to "dance it out" and they have a great time running around and practicing their new moves together. Colby even enjoys going and does a little dancing on the side with me. It's really fun watching them grow and experience new things. I hope we'll be lucky to try more stuff like this all throughout their childhoods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would love to take hayden to something like this. He begs me to dance at least once a day! Riann is darling! I can't believe how big she is getting
So fun! Hope we can join in June if she still does it!
Post a Comment