Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And the results are in!!!

It's a...



BOY!!!

We're not going to show you the for sure boy shot but we're pretty positive he's got the goods!!! Now we just need to decide on a name. We aren't as set on one like we were with Riann. We might not even be able to decide until we meet the little guy but I'm a little excited about that. If we are for sure about a name we'll let you know but until then... The possibilities are endless!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! =) that is soooooo exciting!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How fun to get to experience both!

Cheris said...

Krista!!! I can't get a hold of you and I'm blocked out of your blog. Send me some way to get in contact with you. I MISS YOU!!!

Melissa Durtschi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you, and it will be so fun to see Riann as a big sis...YAHOO!!!

Kimmie said...

YAY for you!! I am just thrilled for you and Paul and little Riann to be having a little boy join your family!!

I hope things are going okay for you and that your feeling well with your pregnancy. (I now know 7 people that have due dates from October 28th to November 4th! There must have been alot of romance in February (wink))

BTW...the photo on your header of your little family is SO cute. Riann is SO cute and her electric blue eyes are amazing.

It is going to be fun to see what your little guy looks like...will he be a "cookie cutter" of Riann,with blonde hair and blue eyes, OR, will he have brown eyes and brown hair.

Savor each and every moment of your pregnancy. I enjoyed pregnancy so much...having a sweet little baby inside moving all around. It was an awesome experience.

Hope this finds you having a wonderful day!

Adrian said...

Congrats! I am excited for you!

Jim Zornes said...

Let's see. Names How about JimBo
Jimmy, Little Jim, Jamie, James???

Thanks for sharing. He looks just like Paul.

Love you all.

Dad

Marissa said...

Yay! Congrats, you two!

Kathy said...

Boy names...anything but SUE. haha
Not sure if you know that Johnny Cash song. Whisper in my ear the names you are thinking of. I promise not to take any of them.

Megan said...

Oh hunny I am so excited for you and Paul!! And of course Rianna getting to be a fantastic Big Sis!

I love the blog too by the way!!

All the best dearheart!

Paul said...

Colby Alan Vreeken