oh so cute....gotta love those big eyes!! (so the pumkin hat my mother-in-law got at Target in the dollar section...I think they had ghost and frankenstein too although this close to Halloween I don't know if they are still there) but I love the pictures of Riann and I can't get over her beautiful blue eyes...now we just need some hair... :)
4 comments:
yeah an update, so have you decided about going private?
These are really cute pictures of Riann!! ;)
oh so cute....gotta love those big eyes!! (so the pumkin hat my mother-in-law got at Target in the dollar section...I think they had ghost and frankenstein too although this close to Halloween I don't know if they are still there) but I love the pictures of Riann and I can't get over her beautiful blue eyes...now we just need some hair... :)
I had no idea babies that young stuck their tongues out like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Post a Comment