Thursday, September 25, 2008

The adventures of Riann

Here are some fun shots of Riann's most recent adventures. She's an busy little tike!!!
She's learning to climb. This is the first time she got on top of something and yes she did it all on her own!!!
Getting stuck in all of her stuff.
"Crawling" through the tunnel.
Uh'Oh!!! She got caught by the camera!!!
Peek-a-boo... One of  her new favorite games.
Cheese!!!! And papa's toes... She loves those!!!

9 comments:

The Potter Family said...

She has a great "surprised" look! I love it!!

Cassie said...

Hallie has that jungle gym too, gotta love it!! She is so dang cute and growing so fast!

Ashley said...

How cute!! I love it! she's such a happy baby. That's good. That's how Lizzy was for a long time too, now it's a different story, but still pretty happy MOST OF THE TIME! ;) HAHAHAH

Laura said...

Oh my goodness - she's a doll! I can't believe how big she's getting - and mobile! Thank you for the fun pictures.

Chad and Amber said...

SO CUTE!!!! I can't believe she's crawling already!!!!

Dustin & Andra said...

hey! yeah shayne served his mission up here with my husband Dustin Davis. He came to our wedding in AZ too! We would run in to him a few times here and there down in AZ. I've never met his wife before though.

Dustin & Andra said...

wow! i had no idea you guys were cousins! small small world! i wish they would update their blog though hehe

Lindsey M said...

Looks like a handful. You've got your work cut out for you. She's adorable

Jackie Jones said...

You have such a beautiful daughter.