The last couple of weeks Riann has been really good at getting in 6 or 7 hours of straight sleep at night. Well Monday night... the night after her shots she was up about every 4 hours. I figured that was ok because she needed to take medicine for the pain and it helped me keep make sure she got it at the right times. Well, I don't know if it was out of exhaustion from not sleeping the night before but last night she actually slept 8 full hours!!!! 8 HOURS!!! I'm hoping this is a trend we can keep up especially because she wakes up really happy and has a ton to say when she gets enough sleep. She's also been doing really good at napping during the day so I'm thinking we've finally found our groove. Keep your fingers crossed that we can keep this up!!!
I'm so proud of her!!!





These aren't from last night but she is truly my little angel!!!
6 comments:
Vreeken's!! I was snooping on peoples blogs and came across yours. Hope you don't mind :). I can't believe you are parents!! I'm so excited for you both. Hope all is well (which it looks to be). Check us out... http://bksmithtown.blogspot.com/
Katie
yeah for sleeping!! If you want you can post my questions about the different brands of diapers that people use and maybe how many packages of each size they went through...lots of people have told me they only bought one package of newborn...so I am still curious about that...
That's sooo cool!!!! Congrats! Don't you love the milestones!
Wow she is sleeping 8 hours already. You guys are doing great. Isn't it nice. Just wait until she does 12. Its amazing!
I wanted to let you know that this coming weekend will most likely not work.... BUT Monday to Wednesday of the next week will work for sure. I have my niece coming into town to check out Campus the weekend before Memorial Day, but she's leaving Memorial Day morning. So that afternoon would be awesome if you want! I'd totally love to teach you anything you wanted to know, plus, I have an awesome sewing machine. Let me know!!!!!!!!!!
She's a cute little darling!
Post a Comment