Thursday, February 21, 2008

Slowly catching on!!!

So I think I've finally got a little bit figured out!!! I'm really starting to like some stuff. I just need to figure out picture posts and stuff but I think I can get that. I have to thank my friend Maryanne for all of her help so far. She gave me a site that helped me set up the headder on my page. If anyone is interested its... http://www.scrapblog.com. You just go in design a page and then save it as a jpeg. It's pretty easy and they practially have everything right there for you. I'm gonna keep playing but hopefully we'll have this figured out before the baby comes. As for now I need to jet so I can get some food and finish getting ready for work. Love you guys!!! 
I'll update more probably tonight!!!

1 comment:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

yeah good job! I was so excited to see an updated blog with pictures...now if we can just figure out how to make our backgrounds cool!