Friday, June 7, 2013

Family Fun - Mustaches

A while back I found these mustaches before Halloween and thought I'd pick some up for us to play with. Riann is obsessed with mustaches and loves to point them out on anyone who is wearing one with in 10 feet of us. She gets so excited when she sees one on someone and is very vocal about it. We've occasionally had people think she was making fun on them as she excitedly pointed and told us what she saw but once we explained to them that she was just admiring their mustache, most often with envy, they always seemed to enjoy her excitement as much as she enjoyed their mustache. With her love for them I decided I'd pick these up and surprise her with them and she LOVED them!!! I was also surprised at how much fun the other kids had with them too. We really had a great time playing while they lasted.

Each kiddo with their 'stache.

I don't know if you can tell but Roslyn has "sideburns" on too.

So glad she enjoys participating in stuff like this. Best smile EVER!!!

A little family time. The picture on the top left kills me every time!!!

The cutest "hairy" kids in the world!!

No comments: