Colby completed his 3rd sleep study this May and we're still waiting for results. Paul got to go with time this time because I didn't think traveling to and from the hospital on minimal sleep and being 2 weeks from my due date was a great idea. It was very hard for me to not be there and participate in everything but I'm glad Paul got a chance to see what happens at one of these things first hand. I also think he was grateful for the chance to spend time with Colby and help him through this. Both of them did a GREAT job and I'm so blessed for having them both in my life. We're grateful that modern medicine allows us to have tests like this done and that we were able to catch early the problems Colby was having. We would never have known what could have come from this if we hadn't caught it or treated it and we're grateful that we have the doctors available to us that have helped us get through this. Colby is one tough kid and we are so blessed to have him with us. We love you little guy!!!
![]() |
| Getting ready for bed. He got a little upset once they got everything on him but once he was ready to go down Paul said he slept great and did a fantastic job. |
After the study Paul said that the technicians were really positive. They said that his numbers looked a ton better through the whole night and that they never had to turn on additional oxygen for him. We're hoping that that is a great sign and that within the next few days to a week we'll get the results back and we'll be able to take him off his oxygen therapy completely. I'll update as soon as I have the results. I will have to call again this Monday to see what's going on. Can't wait to hear where we stand!!


1 comment:
It breaks my heart that your little guy even has to go through all of that!!! He is a tought kid. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment