Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to RIANN!!!!

Wow I can't believe it's actually been a whole year. Its taken me a bit to find time to get these up but I'm glad I can finally sit down and do it. My little baby is growing up into a girl!!! It's amazing how fast time has gone by. It's been so much fun!!! Last night Paul and I sat back and looked at pictures of her the first week and it's amazing that she has grown so much. She changes each and every day and is so much more amazing as time goes by!!! I'm so excited to see what comes. I can only imagine what she'll be like when she's 16 and again when she's 25, 30. She'll grow up to be someone very special and I can't wait to watch it all unfold before my eyes!!!

We love you baby girl!!!! So much!!! Happy Birthday!!!!












6 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I am so excited I get to be the first on here to wish her a very happy birthday!

Casey said...

Yahh, I love all the cake pictures on Facebook. Happy Birthday Riann!

Lindsey M said...

She is so pretty! I bet everyone just loves her eyes. How could you not? I love looking at her pictures. You can see she's got some spunk. I like that! Happy Birthday.

Lacey said...

I saw Paul and Riann at the store the other day and told him to tell you hi for me.... I don't know if he did or not, but Hello! I haven't talked to you in forever.... what have you been up to? Hope all's great. I can't believe her first year is gone already, doesn't it go fast? Love you!

Lacey said...

How the heck are you? Hope all's great. We're still in town if you ever want to get together!

porterpies said...

First birthdays are so fun! Happy Birthday little one!!!