
I really liked it but didn't know if others would too. I'm really glad you all helped us pick!!! You're all AMAZING!!!!
Here's what we're waiting for. This is from the website... "The ten (10) semi-finalists pictures will appear on LIVE and on LIVE’s website on or about the week of March 9, 2009. Viewers will have the chance to vote on-line for five (5) of the ten (10) semi-finalists. Only one (1) entry will be accepted per registered e-mail address. The Viewers will be told on air when the on-line voting will begin and end. The five (5) finalists receiving the most individual votes will be invited to appear on the program."
I still think it's a long shot that we'll hear back but I'll keep you all posted either on Facebook, by email, or on this thing. I think they said that they'll start notifying the contestants by about March 2. We'll see what happens. If we do get lucky and are picked I'll need ALL of your help again spreading the word about voting. We'll see how it goes... I think it would be a blast!!!
Thanks again for all of your help!!! Keep you fingers crossed!!!!
- Cheris
3 comments:
good luck! You have a mighty beautiful baby, of course you'll win! AND. Check out my blog for "engagement" details. :) Miss you!
Cheris, Hi! I was surfing the web and don't even remember how I came accross your blog. Oh well. Your baby is a doll! How are you doing in Rexburg? The winters can feel like forever, I hear.
Tiffany "Korab" Porter
Well she is not in the top ten on regis and kelly but she much cuter than their choices. Maybe next year. It seems they chose older children.
Post a Comment