Aww that is very cute!! I know it is SAD when they start walking.. I pretty much did cry!! Just be prepared for EVERYTHING NOW.. SHE'S GONNA TAKE OFF LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!!! :)
Way to go, Riann!!! That is so exciting. How have you guys been? We definitely need to get all together again....lets make Erin host a gathering :) also, I am due Feb 26. I kind of hope I go two weeks early with a healthy baby.
9 comments:
She doesn't seem old enough to walk! Wow, how time flies!
how FUN! time to BABY PROOF!
It moved me.
Congratulations, Riann, on this very important "stepping stone!"
Oh! That's so cool! She's such a big girl!!! Love ya guys!
Aww that is very cute!! I know it is SAD when they start walking.. I pretty much did cry!! Just be prepared for EVERYTHING NOW.. SHE'S GONNA TAKE OFF LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE!!! :)
woo hoo!
Way to go, Riann!!! That is so exciting. How have you guys been? We definitely need to get all together again....lets make Erin host a gathering :)
also, I am due Feb 26. I kind of hope I go two weeks early with a healthy baby.
That is dang cute and so exciting!!
How exciting and how adorable! I love how happy you all are!
Post a Comment