Saturday, August 9, 2008

Riann helping Papa in the garage

Paul likes to have Riann help in the garage when he works on the card. He was out there the other day and had her in the stroller while he worked. This is the one "toy" she has that doesn't have any toys attached directly to it so she had to find other ways to amuse herself while she was sitting there. This was taken on Paul's phone so the quality isn't the best... Hope you guys enjoy!!!!



We get such a kick out of her!!!!!

11 comments:

The Parkers said...

That is adorable and she is just too cute! I love how wide her eyes get!

Kathy said...

So cute! I will see you in a few weeks.

ammunk said...

SO FUNNY! I loved it!

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

hahaha great video! what a cutie!

Lacey said...

what a kick! I love the fact that she was having so much fun playing with that!

The Parkers said...

the 23rd!!! Yeah you are just mean!! (ha ha) and YES I will take tips...I need her to come sooner than later since school is starting and my teacher won't get back to me as far as what he'll do for me if I have late work and stuff. (REALLY frustrating)

Ben wants me to ask tomorrow at my appointment if I can be induced sometime in the next week...ha ha I am going to ask but I doubt it...that is why I'll take your ideas.

I will definitely let you know if we need anything, I finished packing the rest of the bag last night and so hopefully we are good...although Ben might need some food so I'll let you know.

And you know you'll get a text...no matter the hour or time of day (ha ha)

I'll keep you posted!! love ya!

Lacey said...

hey! haven't heard from you for a while, just wondered how you're doing. Hope all's great, did you guys do anything fun during this break?

Anonymous said...

She's so stinkin cute!

Josh & Jessica said...

Hey she's a little cutie! Bridget really enjoyed watching her!
How are you guys?

Lindsey M said...

Delaney got the biggest kick out of that video. So did I. She is so stinkin cute!!!

Erica said...

Your little girl is so stinking cute! Those eyes are just amazing! Love it!