Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update... Kind of...

Hey there guys!!!

Sorry this have been so hectic this last week. I know you can all imagine how things have been going. I however thought that the after healing process would be a little easier than what it's been so I've been a little behind on keeping up with everything. One day soon I'll get caught up... or at least I hope I'll be able to. I hear you kind of permanently fall a little behind once these kids come to rule your life.

Since I've been so bad at getting things up I wanted to send you the link to my mother-in-law's website so you can see what we've been up to. She surprised us by come out this week and it's been really nice to have an extra hand here and someone who actually remembers to pick up a camera to make sure that we're catching her growing.

Here's the link before I forget:

http://web.mac.com/dkvreeken/iWeb/Site/Riann%20Amie%20Vreeken.html

Now that things are starting to settle down and we're getting into some patterns I'll hopefully be able to get all of my stuff updated. I'll have some free time here soon when Paul heads back into work full time and we don't have much in the house so there wont be too much to clean until we "move" back in.

I want to thank all of you guys for your support over the last few days. We're sorry we've been hard to get a hold of and really appreciate your patience as we've been trying to figure everything out.

Please let us know how things are going. Thank you all for your love and support. We really appreciate having a group of support that cares so deeply about us and our well being.

Love you guys!!!

Paul and Cheris

6 comments:

Blargents said...

You two have a beautiful little girl. I am tagging you so have fun, look at our blog it will explain everything.

monica said...

She's beautiful! How fun to finally have her out and home!

Lacey said...

Just thinking about you and am glad to hear everything is going good.

Lacey said...

hey, if you need help getting caught up with anything (cleaning, cooking, whatever) please let me know, I'd love to come help. G's feeling a lot better too and we're not sick anymore, just fyi.

ammunk said...

Hey! This is great! Maybe we will be better at keeping in touch now. And I can see pictures of this new cute baby. Although your link here is not working! You should probably fix it so I can see. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the picture of your pet moose! And I'm not talking about Riann!