This summer we are trying to get out and play as much as possible. I really want to make sure that even with the new baby the kids get to get out and having fun because they don't need to be stuck in doors. We've finally been getting brave and venturing further than our backyard and I've got some great neighbors and friends who are helping us get out as much as we can as well. I was really afraid to have a spring baby because I know I like to lock myself in doors and just hang out for as long as I can. Colby was great for me because he was born right at the end of fall and I had all winter to adjust and hangout inside. I was worried about having Roslyn in the spring because I know how reclusive I get and I knew the kids wouldn't allow me to fall into my natural habits. I'm so grateful that this summer came on gently and that we were able to adjust to getting out and taking adventures slowly. We've had a great time so far and have found that getting to various places out in town is a lot easier than we expected. We've had lots of fun playing out at the splash park and slowly working into days at the park.
We were even blessed to have Paul join us for an adventure a few weeks back when he didn't have to be at school. It was so fun to have him around and the kids are still adjusting to his full work schedule because they love spending as much time with him as they can.



No comments:
Post a Comment