I just had to write a quick post about how much I love that these two guys play together and just enjoy themselves.

Aren't they just so cute when they are together? They love cuddling together and watching movies. They'll actually sit like this for at least the first 30 minutes of a movie and Colby has no issues with it. The last time they watched a movie together Riann had her legs wrapped all the way around Colby and he was so happy to just be there. If we try to cuddle with him we maybe get him for a full 5 minutes but he LOVES sitting with her and will do it all day long.

They do have their moments of pure torture when they are just getting on each other's nerves, and those moments are a lot more frequent now that Colby is learning he can stand up to Riann more than in the past, but they really do love each other. Colby just adores his big sister and he is so fun to watch as he follows her around the house or he lets her lead him from room to room. Colby is not one of those kids who can hide how much he loves something and I hope that's not a trait he loses anytime soon. He's a great little brother and the best baby ever and Riann is such a fantastic big sister to him and tries to help out in anyway she can.

Even with all of their messes, I am one lucky momma. These kids are great!!
1 comment:
That's adorable! I hope my kids get along like that. My siblings and I hated each other! :)
Post a Comment