Friday, March 2, 2012

Winter Time Walk

A few weeks ago we had a stretch of good weather and a few of our neighbors and I got to get outside and go for a walk. The kids loved being out of the house and got to enjoy some time together with their friends. We also recently got Riann some new snow clothes so it was fun for her to try those out and for Colby to get to try on his hand-me-downs. He could barely stand in all of his puff but it was SO fun to see him enjoy the snow and I was glad that he was super warm when we were done.

We haven't gotten as much snow as we usually get around this time but the kids have had fun playing in what we have gotten. Colby really seems to enjoy it all and as long as Riann is "in charge" of whatever activity we're participating in outside she's pretty happy to play in and eat as much snow as she can. I sure love these guys!!!

No comments: