Saturday, April 30, 2011

More Easter

This will be a quick one. I got the rest of our Easter pictures up and wanted to add them.

I still haven't gotten into the knack of gift buying because we have such fantastic Grandparents and they are so wonderful and making sure the kids have great treats during the holidays. We decided to keep things simple and low key this year and we added a few things to their gift but for the most part the Grandparents got Riann and Colby these wonderful gifts.

On the left is Colby's gift, the middle is Paul and mine, and on the right is Riann's.
On the top is the layout and how Riann and Paul found them in the morning.


We decided last minute to hide a few Easter eggs
around the house for Riann to find in the morning.


Riann breaking into her Easter basket and FINALLY getting to eat the chocolate
bunny she had been waiting for 3 LONG weeks to have.

Colby just had fun watching.


Taking family pictures after church.
(I think it would have gone over MUCH better had we done it before church.)


Riann in the 4 beautiful Easter dresses she got from her
Grandma and Grandpa Vreeken and from Big Jim and Grandma Cheri.



We had a very simple but fantastic Easter. Hope you all did too!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures! I always read your blog, but I rarely comment, though I'm going to try to do better! I hope I get to meet your kids some day...they are perfectly adorable!

Adrian said...

Looks like you had a nice Easter. Love the Easter outfits!