Friday, January 7, 2011

Side by Side

I finally got instruction on how to do collages in Picasa and got to play with some of the pictures I wanted to put together. It was fun to see their similarities and how different they are slowly becoming. I can't wait to do more and see how much they change in the future.

I hope you enjoy. I can't wait to play with more images like this.











8 comments:

Ashley said...

they are sooo cute!! :)

Wii are the Nelsons said...

So glad you figured it out. Let me know if you need any more help. I love these! It's amazing to see how much they look alike. I can't wait to do this more!

Anonymous said...

Oh my they look sooooo much alike! how cute!! Congrats on your adorable family mama =)

Steve and Allison said...

he's so cute! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheris said...

Thank you guys!!! He is an amazing baby!!

The Toblers said...

Your babies look so much alike! Cute idea.

Diana Strong said...

I love all the pictures!! They look so much alike. they are both gorgeous!

Josh & Jessica said...

LOVE the last too pictures! Something so calming about sleeping babies!