These are from our "second" Christmas at Paul's parents house.
Riann waiting patiently waiting for everyone to get into the room so we could open presents!!!
I wonder what it is?!?!!
It's the cute skirts and tops aunt Casey made for Riann!!!! I can't wait to get them on her!!!
Our sister-in-law Casey has been trying out her skills as a seamstress and she is AMAZING!!!! One day, when we live closer, I might get a sewing machine for myself so I can learn from her!!!
I should have gotten pictures of all of them but Riann got clothes and clothes galore!!! And so many wonderful new toys and books. It was amazing!!! We were so blessed to receive the gifts that we've gotten for her. It was lots of fun!!! I'll post more as soon as I get them. We had a blast the 2 weeks we were at home so keep you're eyes pealed.... there's LOTS more to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment