I don't normally do these but I though it might be fun because a friend from work just tagged me. I kind of figured that if I use this to journal doing one of these might help me remember what I was into around this point in my life. Here we go!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Eli Stone
2. The Office
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. LOST
5. Myth Busters
6. Dirty Jobs
7. Law and Order
8. How I met your mother
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Showered
3. Worked
4. Ate
5. Played with Riann
6. Watched a Christmas movie
7. Visited a friend
8. Slept
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Going to Amanda's graduation
2. Jake and Amanda's baby
3. Going home for Christmas
4. Riann walking
5. Spending time with family
6. Seeing Paul at the end of my day
7. Bed time... for ALL of us
8. Hopefully selling our 4Runner
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Robin
2. Fong's
3. The Olive Garden
4. Applebee's
5. Subway
6. Dairy Queen (for their ice cream and kids meals)
7. Craigo's
8. Long Horn BBQ
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Having another baby or two
2. Getting a new job
3. Having our business earn more money
4. Getting a treadmill or an elliptical (mostly having a home gym)
5. Moving closer to family
6. Getting our house finished
7. Losing LOTS of weight
8. Selling our car to pay off debt
8 People I Tag:
The first 8 people who read this and think it might be fun!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment